I pay one bill and another shows up. Since I’m on sabbatical from tattooing, I’m relying on my art sales and internet incomes to keep the blood pumping. It’s kind of awful in a way, because I hate pushing and I hate begging, and I hate that I pay one thing after doing just that and then the very next day I am still broke.
Consider this just a bit more begging, I guess. If you can signal boost or share anything of mine, or better yet buy anything of mine (!!!) I would be super glad of it.
I haven’t been quite a starving artist yet, but I can see that day looming if things continue on as they have.
I won’t be back to tattooing until I’ve finished moving back to OR, so until then, I rely on you guys for green, green funds to keep me going. (This time? the bill is my phone/internet connection. last time it was to keep my site up online. oh internet.)
here’s the big list of all things:
- originals? https://squareup.com/market/anji-marth
- prints WITH HANDPAINTED detail, and digital downloads? http://resonanteyes.etsy.com/
- rocks, bones, sticks? https://www.etsy.com/shop/paperanji
- stock photos? https://www.etsy.com/shop/printeranji?ref=si_shop
- my writing? http://www.helium.com/users/103579/show_articles (I get paid a bit when you read that stuff I wrote there)
- big list of things I have available: http://resonanteye.net/buyit/
- tshirts, prints, cards? http://www.redbubble.com/people/resonanteye/portfolio
Also if you hit my site, on the left is a paypal link to buy me a cup of coffee. It’s basically donations…I would rather you buy a digital download of something of mine if you have two bucks to spend, though. :)
Thanks guys, for keeping me alive and kicking this long. I can’t wait to get back to tattoo time, either- I miss it, and not just the money.